Jowler Creek Introduces Exciting New Programs for 2018
Happy New Year from all of us at Jowler Creek Winery! We can’t jump into 2018 without saying “Thank you” to the record number of guests who joined us at the tasting room for epic events and casual wine tasting experiences in 2017. But with Old Lang Syne fading in the background, it’s time to look ahead to even more exciting activities in 2018!
We're excited to kick off the New Year with a number of new opportunities to make it easier than ever to enjoy Jowler Creek all the fun things we have to offer at Jowler Creek:
- Collector Series Wine Glass - How many Jowler Creek wine glasses do you have in your cabinet? To spice things up in 2018, you'll now receive a limited-edition tumbler wine glass with each purchase of either our 5- or 8-wine tasting. We'll release a new stemless wine glass tumbler each quarter with a different earth friendly quote and we're currently releasing the one shown here. Make your mother proud and come drink wine and collect all four in 2018!
- New Wine Club - We treasure our Creek Club Members and love the on-going interaction with our club members in our tasting room and at the private wine club events. When asked what would make membership in our wine club even better, the overwhelming response has been, “more wine!” To accommodate, we are upgrading the Creek Club program to enable members to receive wine each and every month! New members of the Creek Club will be able to pick up either one bottle or two bottles per month and pay a low monthly installment instead of a large upfront cost. Club members will continue to receive a 15% discount on all other wine, merchandise and events at Jowler Creek Winery. Members receive designated free tastings each month, fun gifts and free admittance to a variety of our special events. Your credit card will be charged monthly. Cancel any time. Check out the Wine Club options here to learn more. And, if you signed up for the Creek Club in 2017 don't worry - active members will continue receiving all the benefits they signed up for when they joined in 2017! At the conclusion of your membership period, you'll be invited to re-join the new Creek Club program by signing up online at home or in our tasting room.
- Shipping Now Available to 35 States - Ever wish you had access to Jowler Creek Wines any time and any day of the week? Or do you need a gift that can be shipped to that special someone far away? Adults 21-and-over can now buy Jowler Creek wines online and have them shipped directly to a home or business. We are licensed to ship to 35 states so check and see to see if your state qualifies. Shipping and handling charges apply.
- New Wine Education Opportunities - In 2018 we are introducing two new and extremely fun educational programs to our events line up:
- Does the whole “what wine with what food” conversation make you want to roll your eyes and simply order a beer? Then our Wine 101: How to Taste and Pair Wine with Food program is perfect for you. For just $19, you will experience the joy of food and wine tasting as we guide your palate through the 5 C’s of wine tasting and give easy to understand tips on pairing foods with wine. You’ll get hands-on experience as we guide your palate through a small plate of locally-sourced foods chosen to pair perfectly with our wines! This event will be held at 1 p.m. on the third Saturday of every month in 2018 and the cost is just $19 per person and you can sign up online.
- If you want to learn more about the grape growing and wine making process, then our Vineyard and Winery Tour and Tasting program is for you! Go behind the scenes, and see how we turn our sustainably-grown grapes into wine. You’ll taste through our lineup of wines while we lead you on a tour of our production room and vineyard! Bring your camera and walking shoes. The tour will be offered every third Saturday of the month at 3:30 p.m. The cost is just $15 per person and you can buy your tickets online.
We hope your 2018 is filled with lots of love, laughter, and - of course - good wine! Hope to see you out at the winery in 2018!